Volunteer at SRA
Volunteer at the Biennial Meeting
and receive a registration refund!
Sign up information will be available later this year.
Note: Your SRA Membership must be active/current
in order to log in to the system.
- Volunteers must be Student Undergraduate/Graduate or New Professional members of SRA.
- All volunteers must register for the meeting and will receive a refund 3 to 4 weeks after the meeting.
- All volunteers must complete three shifts in exchange for the meeting fee refund.
- The volunteer shift selection and sign-up is first come, first served.
- The registration fee waiver does not cover any ancillary events.
Below you will find descriptions of the different types of tasks available:
Meeting Session Shifts
- Introduce yourself to the presenter and assist with setup if necessary.
- Contact SRA staff in case of any problems.
- Complete the Meeting shift questionnaire including attendance counts.
Poster Session Shifts
- Post the “Poster Session Index” sheets that are available at the volunteer desk on the poster board labeled for that purpose.
- Assist presenters with setting up and taking down posters when needed.
- Monitor the Combined Book Display.
- Help pick up and organize poster area between sessions.
Registration Area Shifts
- Hand out alphabetized badges with badge holders.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.